Monday 16 April 2012

Today I have received my books that have been ordered by me using Flipkart.com

Today in my locality Flipkart.com has become a household name for shopping online, not only in my locality but also various parts of India. It is now become the Indian version of Amazon.com in comparison  to the world's largest online retailer. Though in reality Amazon.com is owning Junglee.com the actual property of Amazon Inc in Indian online space. It was the dream of the two founder Mr.Binny and Mr.Sachin Bansal two IIT graduates hailed from Chandigarh and worked with the world's largest online retailer Amazon.com and leaved the company to get a sip of success from their own online retailing venture in India.
But they are yet to get a green balance sheet as per the news published by TheHindu though their valuation is sky rocking thanks to their investors. A $8000 to $100 million story with in 2007-2012. 

I am a regular buyer in Flipkart.com for last few years. Some days ago I have placed one order related to books (which I generally purchase a lot form the online store) which reached to me with in three days as per the commitment.

Here is the pic given how the book are packed and sent to customers across India.





It is a great experience to shop with Flipkart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment